[Zope] Zope reference documentation?

Milos Prudek milos.prudek@tiscali.cz
Thu, 16 Jan 2003 17:13:10 +0100

>> No Andreas, it does not have that. It has an API reference, but not a
>> comprehensive or reasonable one. Some core functions are simply
>> undocumented. Maybe 10%, maybe less, but they have been undocumented for
>> more than a year, maybe even two years!
>

> Instead of crying around, you would better help working on the
> documentation

I am ready to do that. I have already created some of KDE 2.0
documentation (Kicker, KMenuEdit, KOrganizer):

http://g.unsa.edu.ar/opt/kde2/share/doc/HTML/en/kicker/
http://www.kde.org/credits.html

However, I cannot do it for free. Creating this type od documentation is
much more difficult than user documentation.

--
Milos Prudek