[Zope] The Goblins of Zope

Paul Winkler pw_lists@slinkp.com
Thu, 16 Jan 2003 09:45:04 -0800

On Thu, Jan 16, 2003 at 01:31:22PM +0200, Bo M. Maryniuck wrote:
> On Wednesday 15 January 2003 20:54, Paul Winkler wrote:
> > E.g. all the portal type icons are now missing from CMF
> > but ONLY if I view it in IE 5.5
> This is a common problem: PNG's are not shown SOMETIMES in M$IE 5.5 and real
> fat Goblin here is a Microsoft, as it actually is.

I am not surprised at all. :-|

The weird thing is that it used to consistently work,
and now it consistently does not work.  I wonder what Windows
changed without telling me. :-(

I'd upgrade to 6.0 but I need to keep 5.5 around to check
compatibility of my html...  meantime i try to do all
my zope development in mozilla. :)

--

Paul Winkler
http://www.slinkp.com