[Zope] ZPT: defining a universal variable.

Alec Munro alec.munro@eoascientific.com
Thu, 16 Jan 2003 15:20:02 -0400

Hi all,

I have a situation where I have a script that I want to be able to
reference from anywhere, with putting in the full path. The problem is,
many of the places I need to use this script (it converts a number into
a properly formatted currency(english only, right now), are in files
that are loaded from other files which are loaded from other files.
Here's a tree view of how I might need to use this script

|_main_body
  |_content_area
    |_summary_box
       |_call to currency script

My question is where do I define the variable so that I can use it
anywhere? I get errors if I define it anywhere except the page template
that is using it.

I hope this is clear.
Thanks,

Alec Munro