[Zope] ReplyTo 'Zope' rather than the sender?

Dieter Maurer dieter@handshake.de
Thu, 16 Jan 2003 19:04:08 +0100

Ian Firmin wrote at 2003-1-15 17:35 -0000:
 > I can't say how many times I've provided thoughtful answers to questions
 > only to realize that they didn't post to the list.  I can't be the only one
 > who's done that numerous times.  This list would be a more complete, more
 > informative, easier-to-use resource to use if it adopted the default
 > behavior and put the list address in the reply-to field.
I probably would not like this.

As it is now, I can use "reply to all" and get what is good
(list and discussion participants).

I do not know how my Email reader will act when there is
a "Reply-To" header.

Dieter