[ZOPE] Ampersands (&'s) in URLs

Jamie Heilman jamie@audible.transient.net
Thu, 16 Jan 2003 19:28:09 -0800

Sungmook Kim wrote:

> Hi,
> i tried that, too. but it doesnt work. the validator says
> ' cannot generate system identifier for general entity "id" '
> and if i change both ampearands to & zope cannot transform
> this link.

Well if you're feeding the raw DTML code into the validator thats
why... its not HTML its DTML, and there's a very big difference.  If
you're feeding the rendered output to the validator it should
validate.  If you want to be able to validate your code before its
rendered you should use ZPT, not only is it cleaner than DTML its also
valid XML.

--
Jamie Heilman                   http://audible.transient.net/~jamie/
"Paranoia is a disease unto itself, and may I add, the person standing