[Zope] Changing the privilegies to Anonymous User

F. Troester troester@fh-heilbronn.de
Fri, 17 Jan 2003 12:05:36 +0100

Hello,

who kann help me solving my Zope problem?
The problem is:

As super user in Zope I call  the method
"manage_addProduct/ASECampaigns/CampaignClass_factory" to create a new
instance.
Despite of my maximum privilegies there is the screen asking for user
name und password.
Even if I enter these two data again, the following message is appears:

"You are not authorized to access this resource.
Username and password are not correct. (Also, an error occurred while
attempting to render the standard error message.)"

The inquiry error_log results in:

Exception traceback
Time 2003/01/15 20:00:50.437 GMT+1
User Name (User Id) Anonymous User (None)

As you can see, I am now a "Anonymous user".
What's wrong?
Can you give me an advice for establishing the right behaviour.

Thank you to the aids
Fritz