[Zope] Problem with Int properties

Jochen Haeberle listen@midras.de
Fri, 17 Jan 2003 14:18:16 +0100

Hi,

although I'am working with plone I guess i'm having a Zope-problem
here...

I created a ZCLass inheriting from Base Document, added some properties
and added that to the portal_types. There are several different
properties, mainly booleans and some int-files (which drive me nuts at
the moment).

Everything works fine, you can add my doktype, edit it and things get
changed except the ints. If I change the values thru ZMI, they will be
shown in plone correctly (therefore there probably is no bis
misspelling), changing and submitting will not do anything (neither
change to selected value nor set to zero always)

Is there anything special one has to do with fields of type "int" I
might be missing???

thanks in advance

Jochen