[Zope] RE: Zope memory leak

Charlie Reiman creiman@kefta.com
Fri, 17 Jan 2003 09:54:15 -0800

I wouldn't make that assumption. Lots of people used Zope 2.5.1 but only a
few of us ran into certain leaks. Popularity only indicates reliability
along the common pathways. You might be pushing Postgres into some poorly
tested area that leaks.

In fact, I'd look there first. Zope's object counter is only going to catch
Python objects, so anything that has C code, as most DB accessors do, is
suspect.