[Zope] Transparent Redirect - Need To Allow QueryString

Edward Pollard pollej@uleth.ca
Fri, 17 Jan 2003 14:08:22 -0700

Thanks for the reply Oliver.

I'll confess up front that my study of DTML has taken a backseat to my quest for
Page Template and Python understanding.

However, in regards to your response, this does not seem to work. Certainly, the
page I'm redirecting to does not see the dept value in "request/dept" (which is
where it has been looking). As a quick test, I tried redirecting to a DTML
document, and even then <dtml-var dept> did not work in the redirected page.

Can you provide more insight as to what I should be doing here?

Edward