[ZOPE] suggestions on getting started

pskipwort@touchcorp.com pskipwort@touchcorp.com
Tue, 21 Jan 2003 10:21:13 +1100

Michael,

Your best bets for decent tutorials, as far as I've seen so far (I've
only been using it for a little while!) are The Zope Book
(http://www.zope.org/Documentation/Books/ZopeBook/current) and the
tutorial that comes packaged with Zope. Hope this helps!

Cheers,

-----Original Message-----
From: Michael.Coll-Barth@VerizonWireless.com
[mailto:Michael.Coll-Barth@VerizonWireless.com]
Sent: Tuesday, 21 January 2003 10:15 AM
To: zope@zope.org
Subject: [ZOPE] suggestions on getting started

All,

Does anyone have any suggestions for reading materials on Zope.  I am
not
looking for books, rather, something along the lines of a spoon feeding.
'Guido' like tutorial on Zope would be wonderful.  I will be working
with a
group that already has a python/Zope/Apache/RH Linux application up and
running.  I don't want to drag them down with Zope related questions
without
trying it on my own.  Yes, I did try Zope.org and zopenewbies.net.

thanks,
Michael