[ZOPE] suggestions on getting started

D2 borelan@wanadoo.fr
Tue, 21 Jan 2003 02:10:38 -0400

May i suggest some improvements ?
As the current ZopeBook is in-progress will it be possible to have the=20
last modification time on the index to avoid reading the entire book to=20
find changes, and a pdf version updated when changes occure ?

Based on my own experience, the ZopeBook is a great starting point.
As my knowledge is growing i can say that many answers are in the book=20
but they are more understandables with a bit of practice so don't=20
hesitate to use Elvis' Tutorial in Zope.

You cand find some tutorials on this link
http://www.devshed.com/Server_Side/Zope

I am beginning to read
http://www.dieter.handshake.de/pyprojects/zope/book/chap3.html

And a Zope Quick Reference (i don't know if it's up to date but it will=20
be useful).
http://www.zope.org/Members/ZQR/zqr/printable

Finally, the Wizards of Zope on this mailing-list.

Andre

Chris McDonough a =E9crit: