[Zope] Re: Debunking beehive

ZopeMag mark@zopemag.com
Tue, 21 Jan 2003 09:39:29 +0000

Hello,

As I stated in my last email I'm more than happy to answer any questions if they
are mailed to me. I apologize for this thread. It is absolutely clear to me
that the zope@zope.org list is for discussing Zope and not beehive, Hans, or
myself.

For this reason I would like this to be my last posting on this subject.

I don't understand why Hans is choosing to be vindictive -- for example
accusing former collegues of bad work (articles), pretends to know anything
about the operations of beehive, comments by partners and customers supposedly
saying things like "Never again!" -- when he had no real personal contact with
any of them.

His postings are a litany of false accusations, half-truths, baseless personal
attacks on myself (even family), and i have difficulty seeing how this is
supposed to be helpful in *any form*. Quite the contrary -- its damaging.

Everything I wrote in my last email still stands. ZopeMag is being relaunched.
Existing subscribers are getting more than what they paid for (in this case
more than 1 years worth of content), and I know that people like Nico Grubert,
K. Kirchner, and myself are more committed than ever to making this magazine
work -- even if we have to work for free! (Imagine that;-)

Several people are joining ZopeMag including our new editor Eric-Peter Germain.

If you feel that beehive treated you badly, want to blame me or any of the
people I have or am working with, have questions, please contact me directly
and not this list.

This applies to *Hans* as well.

Thank you!

Mark Pratt

--
ZopeMag - the only magazine devoted to Zope!