[Zope] Apache rewrite question

AM list_subscriber@neurobs.com
Tue, 21 Jan 2003 08:05:36 -0800

I know this is a stupid suggestion but is the folder you are hosting at
the root level (Zope root)  and called: VirtualHostRoot ??

Because other than that there seems to be nothing wrong with the rule.
Also if you have Apache 2.0, I have observerd that if ProxyPass
directives are enabled (along with the virtual host) you get a Forbidden
Error. So you might want to comment those out if that is the problem you
are having.

hth
AM