[ZOPE] suggestions on getting started

Rob Boyd zopequest@yahoo.com
Tue, 21 Jan 2003 09:18:59 -0800 (PST)

Michael,

You say you don't want books but need an easy intro,
well, I found the book "The Book of Zope" by Beehive
to be a very good way to get up and running.
(However, it concentrates on DTML, so if your team is
using Page Templates, oh well). That, in conjuction
with the online Zope Book, would be a good place to
start.

Rob Boyd