[Zope] Referencing objects not in same folder

Andy Bramah bramahjunk@yahoo.co.uk
Wed, 22 Jan 2003 16:40:47 +0000 (GMT)

Hello all,

I'm sure this must be a simple one, but I can't see
the answer:

I have made a python script that returns a list of
strings for a selection box. I go to the 'Properties'
tab of the folder containing the script and add a
name, value and type of 'Selection'. The selection box
works OK.

But what Value do I use when accessing it from a
different folder? eg:

root --- A -- script

      -- B -- (want to access script from here)

Tried container/A/script and ../A/script, but keep on
getting 'No request variable' error.

Any ideas?

Andy (Zope new(ish)bie)