[Zope] all work lost?

Gerhard Venter loper@ananzi.co.za
Wed, 22 Jan 2003 18:52:39 +0200

Hi

We have a designer who has been trying to make our
Zope/Plone test site look unique. She has done something
that caused some of the Plone icons go missing.  I could
not fathom how to get it back, so I installed the Bubble
Blue icon set from the Plone website, thinking it may
replace any missing icons.  The instructions said restart
Zope, which I did.  After the restart Zope reverted to how
it was directly after it was installed (SuSE 8.1 RPM).
 Even the superuser password was back to the default, and
all our work is missing.  Or can it be retrieved?

Gerhard Venter
www.tobintax.org.uk

==
Download ringtones, logos and picture messages at Ananzi Mobile Fun.
http://www.ananzi.co.za/cgi-bin/goto.pl?mobile