[Zope] ReplyTo 'Zope' rather than the sender?

Tue Wennerberg tue@wennerberg.dk
Wed, 22 Jan 2003 21:18:07 +0100

I would definitely prefer "reply to zope".

I've participated in several discussions lately, and I have made already
the mistake of replying directly to the sender instead of the list
several times.

Also, I think it's silly that I get 2 messages every time people reply
to my mails, because people "reply to all" instead of replying only to
the list.

Regards,
Tue Wennerberg
Civilingeniør og Freelance Udvikler