[Zope] SSL error

Alec Munro alec.munro@eoascientific.com
Wed, 22 Jan 2003 17:08:00 -0400

Hi all,
I'm attempting to set up some to do secure submissions from my site to
another, and to capture and reformat the data returned. I've created an
external method that uses httplib.HTTPSConnection for this purpose. It
wasn't working for a long time because I hadn't included the keys. Now
it isn't working for some other reason, and I'm hoping you can help me
figure it out.
I'm currently getting this error:

*Error Type: sslerror*
*Error Value: SSL_CTX_use_PrivateKey_file error

I'm not very knowledgable when it comes to SSL in general, so I have no
idea what this means. Taking it literally it seems it may be telling me
I am using the wrong key, but if I am, I'm not sure where to go from here.
I'm hoping someone out there has done something like this sucessfully
(made an HTTPS connection to an external server from python).

Thanks,

Alec Munro
EOA Scientific Systems
*