[Zope] AdaptableStorageProduct: RuntimeError

Elena Schulz elena.schulz@gmx.net
Fri, 24 Jan 2003 10:22:32 +0100

Hi Shane,

in my ZMI there are two folders: pathA and pathB and I use your
AdaptableStorageProduct for FileSystemStorage with the two
mount_paths=/pathA/zptTexte; /pathB/zptTexte so that the zptTexte get
mounted to these Folders in the ZMI.

It works initially but when I try to copy anything in the pathA-Folder in
the ZMI , I get a RuntimeError. Same happens as soon as I try to enter the
folder pathA in the ZMI afterwards.

Is there any solution for that? Or can use only one mount_path?

-- many thanks for your replies, Elena

Error Type: RuntimeError
Error Value: Shouldn't load state for
'(\x01\x00\x00\x00s\x18\x00\x00\x00/project_health/zptTexte' when the
connection is closed
Error error_tb:

Traceback (innermost last):

Module Shared.DC.Scripts.Bindings, line 283, in _bindAndExec
Module App.special_dtml, line 174, in _exec
Module DocumentTemplate.DT_In, line 705, in renderwob
Module Products.AdaptableStorage.zodb.ASConnection, line 302, in setstate
RuntimeError: Shouldn't load state for