[Zope] wrong redirection after save properties tab

Holger Hees hhees@systemconcept.de
Fri, 24 Jan 2003 13:27:08 +0100

Hi,

i have a problem by using zope products.

i wrote a product with edit and properties tabs.

when i press the 'Save Changes' Button on the property tab the method=20
manage_editProperties from the inherited class PropertyManager is called.=20
after that i will redirect to the edit tab (i see it in the manage_tabs) bu=
t=20
with content from the properties tab. whats wrong in my product. i do not=20
implement manage_editProperties. I use the inherited method from=20
PropertyManager Class.

i use Zope 2.6.0

sorry for my bad english...