[Zope] CatalogPathAwareness/CatalogAware Zclasses

Chris McDonough chrism@zope.com
24 Jan 2003 11:02:06 -0500

CatalogPathAware won't help with speed, but unlike CatalogAware it uses
the absolute physical path of an object as the catalog key instead of
the relative (URL-based) path of an object as the catalog key.  This is
most useful in virtual hosting scenarios.  You should probably reindex
your catalog after switching (and test heavily before putting it in to
production) if you do make the switch.