[Zope] Limiting data in subfolder

Tino Wildenhain tino@wildenhain.de
Sat, 25 Jan 2003 17:39:29 +0100

Hi Jonathan,

beside the fact I was not the one who brought up this question ;)
I believe the mount approach has some more advantages over
quotafolder: it covers also historic transactions in the
size, thus a bloating self-made counter will not disturb
anybody elses zope, and it isolates the home dirs of
different customers somewhat, so they can even be packed
without influencing the others. This is almost ideal in
hosting situations.

Regards
Tino

--On Samstag, 25. Januar 2003 12:38 +0000 Jonathan Miles