[Zope] Need Zope help

Gilles Lenfant gilles@pilotsystems.net
Mon, 27 Jan 2003 15:38:52 +0100

----- Original Message -----
From: Pradeep.Dahiya@avl.com
To: zope@zope.org
Sent: Monday, January 27, 2003 8:33 AM
Subject: [Zope] Need Zope help

>Hi Good day
>                    I am using a zope2.50 i am facing a problem with that.
I want to use LoginManager and Zpattern . I am trying to install the login
manager with zope
>but it is showing some error of importing the modules. I am working  on win
nt plate form. I have search on the net for help but very few documentation
is there
>for loginmanager. I write mail  to Author ( login manger tsarna) but no
response i got from them . Can you please help me out how to do the things
working . As i
>am going to start a big project on  zope. I am looking forward to hear from
you. Please help me out .

>with best regards
>Pradeep Dahiya

ZPatterns has a C module that must be compiled on the target platform.
Have a look at .../ZPatterns/README.txt

Otherwise, try to ask for a Windows binary for ZPatterns if you haven't got
a C compiler.

HTH

--Gilles