[Zope] Calendar Crashes

Dieter Maurer dieter@handshake.de
Tue, 28 Jan 2003 20:29:24 +0100

Philip Swann wrote at 2003-1-28 06:56 -0800:
 > I am a newbie and this is my first message to
 > this list. I managed to install the latest
 > version of the Calendar Product and got it
 > working ok. A few hours later my Management
 > interface disappeared and the ZSever died with an
 > error message involving a file descriptor.
These error messages are essential to understand your
problem and to help you. Post them in the future...

Your problem is probably that Zope wants to write something
to a file descriptor (the terminal session, probably).
But this has been closed meanwhile.

If this is your problem, redirect output or use the command
"nohup" (provided you are under a Unix variant).

Dieter