[Zope] From development to production ??

Paul Winkler pw_lists@slinkp.com
Tue, 28 Jan 2003 11:54:15 -0800

On Tue, Jan 28, 2003 at 07:43:23PM +0000, Ben Avery wrote:

> Paul Winkler wrote:
> >On Tue, Jan 28, 2003 at 03:38:49PM +0000, Ben Avery wrote:
>
> [...]
>

> >There are also some thorny issues, like unless the system time
> >on the two systems is in sync, zsyncer will give you misleading
> >information about what is and isn't in sync.
> >

> ah yes, that explains some strangeness I've seen.
> what are the other thorny issues you've come across?

That's about it, but it's very annoying and
i'm not sure it's even behaving correctly within those constraints.

the only other one is the limitation on pushing huge
amounts of stuff at once.

--

Paul Winkler
http://www.slinkp.com