[Zope] template wrapper for stx

David Bear David.Bear@asu.edu
Tue, 28 Jan 2003 14:58:38 -0700

I'd like to create a page template.  Call it showMe.

I want showMe to format/pretty a structured text document.  I would
like to use shoeMe to

create meta tags for the a subset of the dublin core,
add navigation elements to the output
.. may add something later.

However, I'm running rings around myself with terminology.  Let's say
I have a folder called

/infoSource/

within /infoSource/ I have my showMe template.

then within /infoSource/ I have a folder object called docStore.  It
is docStore that 'holds' all my structured text documents.  So I could
theoretically use

/infoSource/docStore/coolFile/showMe

and rely on aquistion to find showMe?  but then how do I pass the
'coolFile' into the showMe template?

any TALES and other advice would be appreciated.

--
David Bear
College of Public Programs/ASU