[Zope] ZPT for database manipulation

martin f krafft madduck@debian.org
Thu, 30 Jan 2003 01:07:45 +0100

--OgqxwSJOaUobr8KG

Is there a ZPT framework or some other tool I can use to integrate
a database manipulation interface within my ZPT-base site? I want
users to be able to pull a record from a database into a web form
(SELECT), to be able to submit that form with updates (UPDATE), and to
use a different form to create new records (INSERT). Before I start
hacking away, I would like to know if this already exists.

Thanks,

--=20
Please do not CC me! Mutt (www.mutt.org) can handle this automatically.
=20
`. `'`
=20
NOTE: The pgp.net keyservers and their mirrors are broken!
Get my key here: http://people.debian.org/~madduck/gpg/330c4a75.asc

--OgqxwSJOaUobr8KG

--OgqxwSJOaUobr8KG--