[Zope] Session added by product data lost when session is altered by a dtml method.

Sean K getmejazzed@yahoo.com
Thu, 30 Jan 2003 17:58:00 -0800 (PST)

Hi Dieter

You are of course right. I apologize for wasting the
lists time. Tooo long staring at a computer screen
left me unable to see that I had left a call to
SESSION.clear() that I was using for testing in my
DTML Method and forgot to comment out.

Thank you  for asking me to clarify my problem as the
solution was in front of me.:
>   What does your DTML object write to the session?

Best regards

Sean Kemplay