[Zope] Exporting zodb data (Urgent)

Paavo Parkkinen pparkkin@verso.st.jyu.fi
Tue, 1 Jul 2003 15:01:11 +0300

On ti, 01.07.2003 at 22:49 +1100, Sergey Volobuev wrote:
> Sukhwinder Singh wrote:
>=20
> >Under Control_Panel/Products/School.
> >
> >There are classes for each of the object I want to export. Like Studen=
ts,
> >Employees. Their icons are rectangles with lines in them.
> >Tooltip show Z Class for them.
> >
>=20
> Click on some ZClass. Than click on Property Sheets tab.  Most probably=
=20
> you will find one or more property sheets there. Click on them You will=
=20
> see the list of properties defined for this ZClass. After you have list=
=20
> of all properties of all your ZClasses writing the script which will=20
> iterate over your objects is trivial.
>=20
> And note: using stand-alone ZODB just to get access to ZClass propertie=
s=20
> is slightly overkill, imho

I have no idea what this is relating to, but maybe this will help. You
don't even have to know the properties of your classes, to get them
all.

-----
for jojo in context.propertysheets.items():
  if jojo[0] !=3D 'webdav':
    print jojo[1].propertyItems()
return printed
-----

--=20
paavo.

 "joskus voi t=E4=E4 meno k=E4yd=E4 ahdistavaksi
  kun on t=E4=E4ll=E4 muodostunut tavaksi
  muuttaa jokaisen el=E4m=E4n arvo rahaksi"