[Zope] CookieCrumbler and http basic auth

Ben Schy bens@thepoint.net
Wed, 2 Jul 2003 08:19:51 -0400 (EDT)

Hello, I am new to Zope and new to this list.  I am playing with a
zope site on freezope.org trying to figure out how to handle
authentication.  I have read the Zope Book and have an understanding
of the security/user/role setup, but I seem to have hit a block.  I
want to use forms to process the login and logout, so I installed a
cookiecrumbler in the same folder that holds my acl_user folder.  Now
I am able to get to the login_form page and input my user and pw, but
then during the redirect to the logged_in page, I still get the http
basic authentication popup.  Everywhere I look for help on
cookiecrumbler, all I see is that I just need to "Just add a
CookieCrumbler instance to the folder where your acl_users is
located"... which I have done.  Am I missing something?

Thanks!
Ben