[Zope] Small annoyance with Zope, maybe with Mozilla as well.

Alec Munro alec.munro@eoascientific.com
Wed, 02 Jul 2003 10:56:47 -0300

Hi all,
I've got an XHTML page that references external javascripts, and it
seems that mozilla does not display single-tag javascript references
properly (it treats it as an open javascript tag, and messes up the rest
of the page). This may be to spec, I don't know it well enough to say.
What I do know is that Zope seems to automatically turn
moment, where I put a comment in between the tags, but this is not an
ideal solution.
Is there a setting in Zope somewhere that controls this? Or is it a bug
that has been fix in a more recent version?
My Zope version string is:
"Zope 2.5.1 (binary release, python 2.1, linux2-x86), python 2.1.3, linux2"
Thanks for anyone who may be able to shed some light on this.

Alec Munro
EOA Scientific Systems