[Zope] filtering columns in a tinytable

Mark Nenadov mark@freelance-developer.com
02 Jul 2003 12:52:02 -0400

Hello all,

I've been reading about TinyTables and have found that they can be
filtered by row (ie. employees(name='Marvin').

However, there is one piece of information that I couldn't find. Is
there any way to filter it by column right in the call to the tiny
table. This would be useful in the event that I only wanted the columns
name, address, phone to be returned but not age, for example.

I realize that this could be accomplished via writing a method. This is
not preferable, but I will settle for that if necessary. What would be
the simplest way to write a method to do it?

Thanks,
~Mark