[Zope] Re: Thanks for all of you who participated on Zope-track in Europython 2003

Danny Cautaert danny@limehouse.org
Thu, 3 Jul 2003 07:12:08 +0000 (UTC)

In article <3EFCA246.9000902@iki.fi>, Heimo Laukkanen wrote:
> Europython 2003 is now behind and Zope-track was a great success.
>
>      If you did not participate, could you tell us what we could do
>      differently next year - so that you would be interested to
>      join us?

Democratic Fees? Or even better, no fees at all? The first europython
(piggybacked on LSM2001 in Bordeaux) was free. For some strange reason
in Charleroi this is no longer possible. Ok, no problem, I don't mind
paying something, but 200 euros (early rate iirc) is of such level
that only people can attend whose employer pays it for them.

HTH,
DaCa, LIVR.

--
Danny Cautaert, Zopatista & Pythoneer on Adamantix * Debian * FreeBSD
Write me in Dutch, French or English - Homepage: http://limehouse.org