[Zope] AttributeError __error_log__

Thomas Güttler tguettler@thomas-guettler.de
Thu, 3 Jul 2003 15:46:15 +0200

Hi,

I have a class which should behave like a simple folder.
It uses a btree to store the values.

I want to access it from a url like this:
http://localhost:8080/myproduct/foo/myfolder/item1

If I try to access item1 I get the the folowing error:

Module ZPublisher.Publish, line 150, in publish_module
Module Zope, line 134, in zpublisher_exception_hook
  AttributeError: __error_log__

I tried to inherit from Explicit, Implicit or SimpleItem and even Zope2.6.2b3

This was discussed already but with no good solution:
 http://mail.zope.org/pipermail/zope/2002-December/127511.html

Now I use BTreeFolder2, but I would like to avoid it, since I don't need
most of it.

Has somone a hint?

 thomas