[Zope] Small annoyance with Zope, maybe with Mozilla as well.

Dieter Maurer dieter@handshake.de
Fri, 4 Jul 2003 21:40:06 +0200

Alec Munro wrote at 2003-7-2 10:56 -0300:
 > I've got an XHTML page that references external javascripts, and it
 > seems that mozilla does not display single-tag javascript references
 > properly (it treats it as an open javascript tag, and messes up the rest
 > of the page). This may be to spec, I don't know it well enough to say.
 > What I do know is that Zope seems to automatically turn

I tried to reproduce your problem.
However, I did not succeed (with a "text/html" template).

It may be that the problem only occurs for "text/xml".
Then, Mozilla were wrong and Zope were right as

Dieter