[Zope] Where Is This Problem? Apache? Zope? SiteRoot??

Dylan Reinhardt zope@dylanreinhardt.com
05 Jul 2003 11:23:51 -0700

On Sat, 2003-07-05 at 09:55, beno wrote:
> At 08:06 AM 7/5/2003 -0700, you wrote:
> > > RH7.3, Zope2.5.1, what else ya need?
> >
> >The last few lines of the traceback will tell you where the offending + is
> >taking place.
>
> File
> /home/httpd/ZopeInstallation/Zope_software_home2/lib/python/Products/EMarket/ShopperManager.py,
> line 104, in addToBasket (Object: shoppers)
> File
> /home/httpd/ZopeInstallation/Zope_software_home2/lib/python/Products/EMarket/ShopperManager.py,
> line 52, in currentBasketId (Object: shoppers)

[...]
> In other words, why does it throw errors for some users and not for others?

Assuming that the problem is client dependent and what you're missing is
a basket id, I wonder if you have a problem that arises from how you're
using cookies to carry this id around.  Perhaps you're changing machine
names in the middle of the transaction and some clients support the way
you're making this transition and others do not?

That's just a wild guess though... without seeing the code, there's not
a lot to go on.

HTH,

Dylan