[Zope] Filling in the contents of a file...

Jerry Westrick Jerry@Westrick.com
07 Jul 2003 07:25:58 +0200

Weekend helped calm me down...
I've done the book, (even bought it)...

Of course don't know what version I got in print....
but look (and search) all the time with the zope
windows help system...  (Also very cool)...

Ummm, just where is the ZMI?

Jerry Westrick

P.S. Thanks for the help....