[Zope] ZCatalog: Editing Metadata Key Values....

Charlie Jones Charlie Jones" <charlie.jones@cadence-technologies.com
Mon, 7 Jul 2003 15:04:25 -0400

I am in the process of moving a CMFCollectorNG instance from one Plone
portal to another.  While copying the CollectorNG folder and re-indexing the
catalog gets things running, there is a problem with the catalog.  It seems
that the Issue data is stored as Metadata key/value pairs.  During the
re-index, that information is lost.  I am assuming that the it is placed
there via a form submission.  But for the life of me I can't figure out how.

I have managed to query the information from the old collector
catalog....now I just need to know how set those values in the new catalog.
If anyone can shed some light on this I would be very grateful...

Charlie Jones