[Zope] Zope custom GUI

Robert Jean robertjean2@yahoo.com
Tue, 8 Jul 2003 08:28:38 -0700 (PDT)

Hello,

I will start implementing a Zope application that
mainly manages users, files & folders. There are
different file types and I think that I will implement
them through ZClasses. Since user interface
requirements are quite specific, the ZMI is not an
option. I will need to implement a custom GUI with
HTML / JavaScript / DTML / Python scripts.

I am a bit worried not to adopt best practices
regarding Zope custom GUI development. Any
recommendation, reading material, Zope product... ?

Thanks!
Robert