[Zope] Re: What's the difference about ZopeTime() and DateTime() ?

Josef Meile jmeile@hotmail.com
Fri, 11 Jul 2003 10:34:25 +0200

> I can use ZopeTime() in Zope 2.5.1 linux version, but
> it will give me problem in Zope 2.5.1 win32 version. I
> try to use DateTime, but got error message eeither.
The difference is that ZopeTime() gives you the time on the server, while
DateTime()
gives you the time of the client machine. So, if your server is in the USA
and you
are, let's say in Japan, ZopeTime() will give you the time in the USA while
DateTime()
will give you the time in Japan.

 To know exactly your problem, you have to post some tracebacks.

Regards,
Josef