[Zope] Problems with copying own objects

Sebastian Queißer sebastian@queisser-net.de
Sat, 12 Jul 2003 15:51:15 +0200

Hi!

I wrote:
> Hi!
>
> I've created two own objects, which cannot be copied. The first is
> derived from the DTMLMethod and the second one is derived from
> SimpleItem. An error which tells me that the Products doesn't support
> this operation is raised. It's line 375 of OFS/CopySupport.py.
> Other objects I derived from Folder or Image work fine.

I've solved the problem: The 'name' in the all_meta_types - tuple of my
own folder, which I overwrote must be the same as the meta_type of the
object, which should be copied in the folder.

Thanks for help!
Sebastian Queißer