[Zope] URL of folder python product in left frame is wrong.

Stefan H. Holek stefan@epy.co.at
Mon, 14 Jul 2003 19:42:47 +0200

Deriving from ObjectManager is not enough. Unless you have a good
reason not to, you should derive your class from OFS.Folder.

Stefan

--
The time has come to start talking about whether the emperor is as well
dressed as we are supposed to think he is.               /Pete McBreen/