[Zope] show filesize in LocalFS

John Ziniti jziniti@speakeasy.org
Tue, 15 Jul 2003 17:14:10 -0500

You *did* make sure to use admin.fileObjects() as well,
right?  That's more important.  If you did and are still
getting errors, I would recommend some debugging
stuff that will make sure that the objects you are
iterating are correct.  Also, I don't know if directories
have a "size" attribute, so you may want to catch
that:

<dtml-var size missing="oops">

Other than that, I am out of ideas.  Things work OK
for me over here ...

JZ