[Zope] Re: External Editor stopped working for me

Larry J. C. Prikockis larry_prikockis@natureserve.org
Wed, 16 Jul 2003 15:06:29 -0400

ok- I may have answered my own question (partially).  I found that
cleaning out my internet temp files directory (using the IE tools, etc.
menu option) resolved this problem.  It wasn't a disk space issue, but it
did apparently have something to do with the clutter in that directory.
gotta love Windows :-/