[Zope] Highly Available Zope

David A. Riggs lukewarm@ultrasoul.com
16 Jul 2003 15:20:20 -0400

--=-NDGKMCidHK0MFBy3tMQL

=46rom my understanding of ZEO, a single ZODB is shared between
multiple Zope application clients, giving a performance boost
by offloading onto the multiple app clients.

This leaves the ZODB machine as a single point of failure. We've
had success in the past using DRBD to make relational databases
highly available across multiple machines, I'm curious if anyone
has done something similar to make the ZODB highly available in
this manner, or if I'm misunderstanding a part of ZEO which=20
handles this single point of failure.

Thanks!

--=20
- David A. Riggs <lukewarm@ultrasoul.com>