[Zope] Threading in Zope

Stefan H. Holek stefan@epy.co.at
Thu, 17 Jul 2003 14:43:11 +0200

You need to login in the new thread. You could pass the username to the
thread and do something like:

  from AccessControl import newSecurityManager, noSecurityManager

  uf = self.acl_users
  user = uf.getUser(username).__of__(uf)
  newSecurityManager(user, None)
  noSecurityManager()

Stefan

--On Donnerstag, 17. Juli 2003 13:41 +0200 Florian Reiser

--
The time has come to start talking about whether the emperor is as well
dressed as we are supposed to think he is.               /Pete McBreen/