[Zope] Re: Zope 2.6.2 Beta 4 Released

Andreas Jung Andreas Jung <andreas@andreas-jung.com>
Sat, 19 Jul 2003 12:41:52 +0200

--On Samstag, 19. Juli 2003 12:42 Uhr +0200 Josef Meile
<jmeile@hotmail.com> wrote:

> [...]

I don't get your point. Both releases have nothing in common in terms
of release scheduling. Check the Zope 2.7 wiki on dev.zope.org
for the new features in 2.7.  Zope 2.6 is in the maintenance phase. That
means 2.6.X will contain mostly bugfixes but no new features. Btw.
bugfixes are usually applied to the current development branch (which is
actually Zope 2.7) *and* on the the maintenance branch. Btw. you should
read doc/CHANGES.txt
for details.

-aj