[Zope] How does GroupUserFolder work ?

Gelin Patrick Patrick.Gelin@rpn.ch
Wed, 23 Jul 2003 08:34:01 +0200

Hi,

I would like to understand what exactly GroupUserFolder is.=20

What I want to do is that each group is independent, with its own =
private forum, documents, members, calendar, etc. I would like a user =
have the ability to belong one or more groups. I would like some users =
have the ability to register others inside groups. Finally, I would like =
a user log in and after he has the ability to choose a group to work =
with. (In fact I would like something like groove)

Is GroupUSerFolder my solution?

Thanks.

Patrick Gelin
Chef de projet RPN
Office de la Statistique et de l'Informatique Scolaire
Tour Espace-Cit=E9e, 4i=E8me =E9tage
CH-2300 La Chaux-de-Fonds
T=E9l: +41 (0)32 919 79 13
Email: patrick.gelin@rpn.ch