[Zope] Zope-2.6.1 + boa-constructor

Encolpe DEGOUTE edegoute@nuxeo.com
Wed, 23 Jul 2003 15:37:50 +0200

On Wed, 23 Jul 2003 14:59:27 +0200
"Thierry Florac" <thierry.florac@onf.fr> wrote:

>=20
>   Hi,
>=20
> I'd like to use boa-constructor (release 0.2.3 with Python-2.2.2 on Linux=
) to=20
> access my Zope servers (release 2.6.1 with Python-2.1.3, on Linux and=20
> Solaris).
>=20
> I can access Zope products (python scripts and DTML files) throught SSH=20
> without any problem, but I have a lot of problems when trying to use the =
Zope=20
> transport to access scripts (Python or DTML) stored into the ZODB. Actual=
ly,=20
> for many files, I receive an error message :
>=20
>   xml.parsers.expat.ExpatError: not well-formed (invalid token): line x,=
=20
> column y
>=20
> Actually, these scripts are OK and can be executed or edited throught ZMI=
=20
> without a problem.
>=20
> Any help or idea will be welcome...

In the same time, if there is a good documentation on Zope and boa,=20
I'm interested too.

--=20
Encolpe DEGOUTE, Ing=E9nieur Logiciel, Nuxeo SARL: Zope Service Provider.
Mail: edegoute@nuxeo.com - Tel: +33 (0)1 40 33 79 18
Nuxeo Collaborative Portal Server: http://www.nuxeo.com/cps
Gestion de contenu web / portail collaboratif / groupware / open source