[Zope] objectValues and root folder in a VirtualHostMonster site

Pete Phillips pete@smtl.co.uk
Wed, 23 Jul 2003 16:17:04 +0100

Hi

I have a site which I developed as a sub site of the root zope folder:

/test_web_site

I use apache rewriting and the VirtHostMonster to make /test_web_site/
the root of the particular site I'm working on.

Unfortunately we used DTML (my other ones now use ZPT but I don't have
time to rewrite this one at the moment). I have a piece of code which
loops through all the folders:

<dtml-in expr="objectValues('Folder')">

Previously it was:

	   <dtml-in expr="test_web_site.objectValues('Folder')">

and this worked fine.

Now with the test_web_site removed (so that I can relocate as necessary)
I get nothing returned. Can anyone point me in the right direction ? I
would  have thought that something along the lines of
       expr="root.objectValues('Folder')"
would be the right thing to do, but can't find the ccorrect syntax.

Regards,
Pete

PS: using Zope 2.6.0